Friday, November 19, 2010

Melanie's Facebook - Part 4

We are living on food storage and are so thankful for a nice place to live that is so affordable thanks to the generous Pierce family. Dannan just finished his first bridge and Valplast partial today, that is why I am even able to write to... you. We are at an internet cafe and I am so grateful for the chance to catch a glimpse of all of you. We now have a few dollars to try and figure out which bills to pay first and which lab supplies to purchase! We are very grateful to have so much! I feel so happy and so blessed, we are all anxiously awaiting the day when we can really get back on our feet and get our lives in order down here. I am studying Spanish probably less than half the time I really should be but I have been so busy with all the chores it's hard to find good study time! When you are living on food storage the time you spend in preparing meals is pretty crazy. I make bread every day and yesterday I made bread TWICE!! I am getting good at making bread! We are excited to find out what is missing in our food storage and what things we are sooooo grateful we have, like freeze dried foods, meats and fruit! So good learning experiences and we are praying for more work and the ability to buy the supplies we need to do the work!

We love and miss you all and I will write again as soon as I can!

-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment