Saturday, November 27, 2010

Holiday Swim

After our Thanksgiving meal and before the desserts, kids and adults took a break in the pool, doing super soaker splashes, diving, and family races. Here Sergeant Dannan has his swimming soldiers standing at attention before he called out their diving orders.

Then Corporal Jacob joined in the fun.

My kids favorite part was when Dannan and Jacob rocket shot them through the air into the pool - You really get a lot more height when you're thrown from someone standing on the sides of the pool as opposed to when the strong Dad is in the pool. They had fun flying!

3 comments:

  1. Dannan, The pool looks great!! I'm sure it was worth the sun burn in the end. The kids look like their having a blast. Teddy says he wishes he had a pool like that you could swim in on Thanksgiving...it was super cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teddy wants to know if you can go swimming on Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! We miss you guys a bunch. I am learning a lot from following your blog and facebook posts. I am learning that living in Belize would have been harder than I thought. And yet I find that it would have been quite the adventure to be there with you guys. But I am thankful for my life here and the hand of the Lord in my life. Keep us up to date.

    ReplyDelete