Friday, March 4, 2011

Alrighty, here we go, here we go!!! I am finally posting again! I know I am not the best blogger but without internet at your house it is a little bit tricky to do. I am thankful for all of your comments and for all of you who care about us and think of us down here in the tropics!! We love you all and miss you very much. We are so thankful for modern technology that has allowed us to be able to stay in touch with all of you and even do live video chats with many of you. Thanks!
We are all doing well, we've had a little bit of a cold go around amongst the children but nothing too frightening. We are happy and healthy and eager to really get on our feet again and be able to find individual houses for our two families. We love each other a lot and, of coarse, we still want to live close, but we are all anxious to have our own space again. However, I think the children will miss having live in playmates and endless days of summer break, but I think I am ready. We have been able to get into a pretty good schedule lately, which is nice, but it's tuff. The lab is doing better and better every month and we are thankful!! We have a wonderful bit of news for all of you great friends and family that sent us gifts by mail, we were finally able to go and get all our packages on Tuesday!!!!! The children we ecstatic! Us adults, well, we were just pretty much in shock! None of us could believe that amount of generosity!! My words here won't do justice to the way all of us feel but I want all of you good people to know that you have blessed our lives tremendously and the gifts you sent are being lovingly used, played with, read, etc.!!! Thank you, Thank you! We have had a very joyous week thanks to all of you and we truly can't believe the great abundance of the Lord. It is amazing to realize again how much we take for granted there in the States and how much we don't have here in this other world.
We have had another blessing as well this week. We were generously given an old Mercedes Benz do drive around for a while. It is diesel and gets good gas mileage but the brakes are bad and it has a few other problems, but it is a wonderful blessing and we all very very, very thankful to have it!!!!!!
We love you all and hope that you are all doing great!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you guys got your packages!! I was thinking that I could help you with your blog, I can't post for you but I could spice up the blog and help you get a header on it, etc. I have a lot of experience with blogspot. If you want help, let me know and we'll figure out how to make it easy for you.

    I think I could put together a design for you that you would really love.

    ReplyDelete